- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: 10 minutes
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packets Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 2 cups loosely packed organic baby spinach 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 green apple, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup green seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (1/2- by 1/4-inch) piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
Steep the tea bags in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
Discard tea bags and let the tea cool.
Put cooled tea and remaining ingredients in blender and process until smooth.